Registration is not yet open for 2016. Registration for new members will open February 1. If you’d like to be placed on the notification list for 2016, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Emerald Racing Club! A fun, educational ownership club designed to introduce new people to the fun and excitement of racehorse ownership with a low-cost, low-risk opportunity.
You can own a racehorse for just $500! No monthly training fees, no hidden costs, no surprises!
$500 BUCKS! To OWN a racehorse.
What it includes:
- A racehorse (priceless!)
- Official Owner License issued by the Washington Horse Racing Commission ($108 value)
- Free admission for the entire season ($490 value)
- Owner Parking Pass ($490 value)
- Access to the restricted backstretch area to watch your racehorse train
- Paddock access on race day
- Guest passes to bring your friends and show off your racehorse!
- Share in the winnings!
The details of the program:
The Emerald Racing Club will acquire a racehorse privately or via claim for the 2016 racing season. The horse will be trained by Emerald Downs’ trainers Larry and Sharon Ross. Their other notable runners include Washington Hall of Fame inductee Military Hawk and 2014/2015 Longacres Mile winner Stryker Phd.
Updates will be posted here weekly and via email so you can follow your racehorse. While your Club membership is only $500, monthly financials will be shared with the group to provide a transparent and behind-the-scenes look into the real costs of owning a racehorse. All aspects of racehorse ownership will be explained.